Colorbond roofing is known around Australia as THE best brand for roofing, used for many different types of building, and all types of home designs. Colorbond has a top quality reputation for product excellence and an exceptional level of popularity among trade professionals and the roofing industry as a whole.
The Advantages of Colorbond Roofing
Colorbond is one of the all-time top brands in this industry, respected for its performance on the job, and trusted by builders, architects, and designers.
There are some very good reasons for Colorbond’s status in the industry:
- Product quality: Colorbond roofing is well known for its durability and long product life, setting a benchmark standard when compared to all other types of roofing.
- Design-friendly colours and styles: Colorbond roofing comes in a large range of modern colours, providing an excellent spectrum of choices for designers. This colour spectrum is very much in keeping with design trends and highly adaptive in combinations, making for superior exterior presentation.
- Low maintenance: Colorbond roofing is easy to maintain, rarely ever needing maintenance. In fact, most maintenance is usually only required for exceptional events like storm damage, rather than wear and tear. Replacement and repairs are easy and straightforward.
- Suitable for all types of roofing: Colorbond roofing is used for homes, rural properties, commercial buildings, and any structure that needs a roof in Australia. It’s also suitable for use in all of Australia’s many different local environments.
- Architecturally friendly: Colorbond roofing can be configured to any roofing design, including the often complex designs of the latest modern homes. (This is a very big issue in modern building design and home improvements; CAD design is based on precision metrics and the architectural bottom line for modern homes is precision cutting, stress loadings on structures, and other core issues. Colorbond is again a benchmark product in these critical areas.)
- Cost: For a leading brand, Colorbond is surprisingly affordable. It’s no coincidence that Australia’s very cost-wary architects, builders, designers and homeowners naturally go with a product they know is both relatively cheap and reliable. Add product quality and the above points into the selection process, and Colorbond is always a front runner for any building project.
As you will have gathered, all the main reasons for the popularity of Colorbond are based on practical considerations. If you’re looking for top quality metal roofing, all the experts agree – start with Colorbond as your quality standard. You really can’t go wrong.